P.O. BOX 500654 Atlanta, GA 31150

Home Insurance

O. Faulkner & Associates > Home Insurance

Protect Your Home Inside & Out

Homeowner Insurance

           Additional Living Expenses: Coverage under a homeowners, renters or condominium owner’s policy that allows temporary living expenses to be paid as a result of a loss.  This coverage is automatically included in the policy.

            Personal Property Replacement Cost: Standard policies cover for loss of personal property on an actual cash basis; the cost to repair or replace property minus depreciation due to age. Additional coverage may be added by endorsement in incremental segments referred to as replacement cost; provides the insured with enough coverage to fully replace items as a result of a loss.

Water & Sewage Backup: Coverage for materials that backup in a home through sewers, drains, sump pump or related equipment. This coverage can include overflow, discharge or flooding from inside the home. Coverage for outside flooding is covered under a separate flood policy. This coverage is added by endorsement only.

            Dwelling Replacement Cost: Coverage amount necessary to rebuild your home to its original state prior to a loss. An endorsement for additional coverage can be added.

Black American Family 2